bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants and raves banner

:: bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

a sort of journal of comments, artwork, writings, links, etc. to spread the mad multimedia woman's mania...
:: welcome to bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

:: blogger.com | contact b-onna | planet witzend | onna's creative crap blog ::

"What are YOU looking at, onna?"

-original artwork by the onna herself - all rights reserved
Current Mood
The current mood of byo at www.imood.com


[::..Pending Next Poll..::]
placeholder for next poll
poupeegirl fashion brand community
The majority of my Anime links will contain YAOI, so if you are uncomfortable with gay relationships, DO NOT LOOK AT THESE SITES!!!
Blog/Journal Friends
:: Dasia
:: Joules
:: Lia
:: Lolita
:: Lutra
:: Stoopid Rat
:: Talon
Some of my Haunts
:: Artists Cafe Oekaki BBS
DBZ Fanfic & Fanart Links
:: A Stack of Stuff
:: B-chan's Homepage
:: For-Chan's Cookies
:: Fringe of Society
:: The Hentai Institute
:: Jiggler's Cauldron
:: The Yaoi Hotel
:: The Zone
Gravitation Links
:: anti nostalgic
:: bad-luck.net
:: Contrary Perfection
:: Critical Visage
:: Dare to Dream
:: « # Gravi Logs ? »
:: Gravitation
:: gurabiteshiyon.net
:: heartless
:: In the Moonlight
:: Kiss Shining
:: nanoda
:: Natural Songs - Gravity World
:: Shinimegami's Gravitation Lair
:: Yuki Eiri dot net
Boy Meets Boy
:: Boy Meets Boy - official site
:: Whee! I'm Naked! - fansite
Ai no Kusabi Links
:: ainokusabi.com
:: Alex's Ai no Kusabi
:: Katze no Miko's
Ai no Kusabi Hall
:: Ai No Kusabi Gallery and Links
:: Ai No Kusabi detailed story synopsis at aestheticism.net
:: SteelSong's Ai No Kusabi
:: Tanagura.org
Yami no Matsuei Links
:: Bleeding Moon
:: Compulsion
:: Paperthin Pleasures
:: Thera's Yami no Matsuei
:: Yami no Matsuei Keepers List
Amazing Artists
Anime or Otherwise
:: Ashura's Original Art Gallery
:: Aya Braeden
:: Bishonenworks
:: Fukagawa
:: lunaris is now black lily
:: Broken Toys
:: Dark Natasha
:: Dragon Dreams
:: Dragoness's Lair
:: Fur, Wings and Other Things
:: Julie Dillion
:: Kate Cox Chain Mail Designs
:: Krayel Art Studios
:: LivLiv's Room
:: Megatokyo
:: Mia Tavonatti
:: Mirabilia
:: Natural Songs
:: Paint Pixel
:: Prophet's Hall
:: The Rainbow Pawprint
:: Sankaizok
:: Stover Arts
:: Told in a Garden
:: Your Wings are Mine
Other Friends
:: dada-disco
:: The Free Lancers
:: Kai's Domain
:: Raddittzu's Anime Playground
:: Thomasville Central
Helpful Things
:: Anime News Network:
look up stuff!
:: The Best for Converting Languages:
Altavista's Babelfish
:: Convert Lengths/Distances
:: Online English to Japanese/Japanese to English Dictionary
:: What Time is it Where YOU Live?
:: Test your 216 colours!

:: Saturday, February 27, 2010 ::

health log

I fell asleep in front of the TV last night and woke up with my left eye REALLY dry. I gooped it with OTC topical dry eye stuff and went to bed. I slept well and even dreamed, something I hadn't done in a long time. It was about our 'perfect' house and it was a crazy fun place we had been given, full of funny antiques and a large room that had canopy beds periodically scattered through with cool draperies that had been set up as seating areas as well as places to sleep.

This morning I took B complex, two calcium citrate, and my usual thyroid and high blood pressure. Nibbled on leftover Chipotle but I can't find the desire to eat more.

Then it started at 10:30am - rushing nerve tingling coldness starting in my CHEST and quickly flushing through my body. It happened 2-3 times. We both think it was because it was cold, but I had been huddling under two blankets. I ended up turning on one of the space heaters and stuck my chest close to it to get it really warm. I didn't get the feeling again.

My right leg from the calf down on the right side and around my ankle has the same glove and stocking feeling I have on my right shoulder-blade and across my forehead.

To quote a website - '“Glove and Stocking Sensation” This phrase describes what doctors call a patient’s odd feeling of wearing stockings or gloves or slippers when, in fact, the patient’s hands and feet are completely bare.'

I've joined the Neurotalk forum to look for answers and get support from others. http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/index.php

It has already been very helpful. "The best way I know to test for B12 deficiency is to have blood tests done for methylmalonic acid (MMA) and homocysteine (HCY) before you start taking any B12 supplements." I'm making this note here so I can talk to my neuro about it. Seems a regular B12 test is antiquated and not very accurate.

I need to print this article for my neurologist: http://www.aafp.org/afp/2003/0301/p979.html

The top of my upper lip is starting to go numb. My lower lip and part of my upper went numb after my oral surgery and the doctor said it was from that. Now I don't know if that was really the case or not.

Ate a piece of pizza and some strawberries for lunch. Ate a piece and a half of pizza and a few strawberries for dinner.

Didn't nap today. Tried to this morning but it didn't happen due to the chest numb rushes.

rat showed me a house he had planned on seeing with the realtor but it's been removed from the market. Seeing it and the good price and hearing it was gone made me stress a tiny bit but I think getting all the sleep I got last night helped keep me calmer.

I've pretty much stayed flat on my back today except when I did a little back stretches on my own with the big ball. Nothing official. I guess I should do my stretches/exercises every night to see if it would help.

My back popped a lot in different places when I moved once and sent pain down through my legs. And now the inside of my right knee is going numb. It also sent shooting half-numb pain into my feet. And now I feel pain on top of my right thigh and a little numbness along the outside of the same thigh.

Just noticed that when I take a deep breath it makes the lower half of my body tingle.

If this is not related to my spine, I don't know what it could be - but it sure is pointing to it by these symptoms. And if that's the case, I may be able to overcome this and get better.

I've broken into tears at various times today, mostly when I feel the tingling creeping up a little farther. I am so fucking frustrated.

Poor rat disappears to another room when he can't handle seeing me like this anymore. He feels so helpless.





:: spewed by bakayaro onna 11:27 PM [+] ::



|
...................................................................................................................

[::..archive at bottom..::]
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Addison Airport (close to Richardson, TX)The WeatherPixie
Status:
old fart & genuine geezer

Overall Obsession:
the love of my soul & heart, my koibito, Crockett
(aka Stoopid Rat)

Latest Obsessions:
Gravitation yaoi fanfic & fanart

my Wacom tablet

drawing oekaki

Saiyuki

Ai no Kusabi (yaoiX100)

Yami no Matsuei

ZechsXDuo Gundam Wing yaoi

Dragonball Z

Profession:
Instigator & troublemaker

Click for Theme Song Lyrics

Thanks:
--> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!

--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.

--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.

--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's and her own stories.

--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.

--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of doujinshi! *LOL*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[::..archive..::]
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?